Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 10

July 18, 2012

Current weight: 170.6
Weight lost: 5.4

Breakfast:
1 Fiber Plus granola bar (120)
1 medium banana (105)
1 Cascade Ice drink (0)
Total: 225

Lunch:
1 Del Taco classic taco (130)
1 large glass water with a little bit of Crystal Lite (0)
Total: 130 (the fact she only ate this was due to the fact she got the bloody nose right as she was eating her taco).

Dinner:
2 pieces of low-calorie whole wheat bread (90)
1 packet low-sodium tuna (80)
1 tsp olive oil mayo (12)
1 tsp dill pickle relish (0)
2 stalks of celery (10)
1 tbsp almond butter (90)
1 Cascade Ice (0)
1 packet Craisins (100)
Total: 382

DAILY TOTAL: 737

ACTIVITY:
15 minutes walking dogs
45 minutes walking around mall
I am starting to get really discouraged.  The first week it felt like we were taking off a lot of weight and now for the past 3 days we have had either weight gain or no loss at all.  I am just feeling like I need to do something different because obviously what I am doing has stopped working, but I am not sure what else I could possibly do.  She is already eating about 800 calories a day and I don't want to go any lower than that (and I think it is probably not safe to go any lower).  She already exercises/moves around for about 2 hours a day.  I could increase the duration and intensity of the exercises she does and I guess I will give that a try today and see how it goes.  If I get no results from that I don't know what else I could possibly try.  I am just getting very frustrated.  I thought with all the weight she is carrying around and the lack of calories + movement that should automatically equal weight loss.  Apparently not.

Update: I e-mailed the nutritionist we have worked with in the past in the hopes she might be able to point out anything I am doing wrong or could do better.

Second update: This afternoon she got a really bad bloody nose and we almost had to go to the ER.  Outside of the walking around the mall she got done this morning I don't think I am going to push her to do anything else today.  If she gets another bloody nose today it will be straight to the ER for us so we're going to take it easy this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment