Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 12

July 20, 2012

Current weight: Uknown
Weight lost: Unknown

Lunch:
1 spaghetti and meatball lean cuisine (270)
1 Cascade Ice (0)
Total: 270

I did not weigh her this morning as she came back from her grandma's after breakfast.  I normally weigh her first thing in the morning before she eats anything in order to keep her weigh ins fairly consistent.  From what I can tell of what she ate yesterday (according to K so take it with a grain of salt)... she had pizza for dinner with fruit snacks, grandma took her out for ice cream and they sat around watching TV and movies all night.  This morning she had cocoa puffs and I know her grandma uses 2% milk only so she had that also.  I asked her if she got into the kitchen at any time while there and she said no but who really knows.  I am not hopeful about her weight tomorrow morning.  We shall see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment